How to Troubleshoot Common AirPrint Issues with HP Printers?
Are you an HP printer user? If yes, then this guide is just for you!
Most current HP printers have AirPrint capabilities, which allow the printer to easily sync with an Apple iPhone or iPad and print directly. Yet, there are instances, when your AirPrint seems to behave abruptly. In case of difficulties with AirPrint, one can try the instructions mentioned in this blog and get the insightful AirPrint troubleshooting techniques.
If your HP printer is AirPrint-enabled and AirPrint is not working correctly on your HP printer, this small guide will help you resolve AirPrint problems instantly. In any circumstance, you have encountered such challenges, 123 Com Setup can solve your problem. Read this blog completely to address common AirPrint problems with your HP printer.
But let’s first understand what AirPrint technology is and how it works.
What is AirPrint Technology?
Today, most HP printer models have a built-in AirPrint feature. It’s the easiest way to print hard copies of high-quality photos, documents, and notes from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac devices. Some of the HP printers with AirPrint technology built into them are the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M750xh, HP Color LaserJet Managed E65150dn, HP Color LaserJet Managed Flow E77822, HP Color LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E67660z, HP Color LaserJet MFP E77422a, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277c9, HP DesignJet Studio 24-in, HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript ePrinter, and many others.
AirPrint technology lets you print from an iOS device or Mac to a compatible printer without installing printer-specific drivers. You can print images, documents, web pages, and notes just by connecting via Wi-Fi and a compatible printer. If you are not sure that your HP printer is AirPrint enabled, check the manufacturer’s website for more information.
When an AirPrint-enabled HP printer isn’t showing up on your device, ensure that the printer’s Wi-Fi is enabled and, most importantly, connected to the same network as your Apple device. And, if everything is alright and the problem still persists due to some other reason, we recommend reading this guide on troubleshooting common AirPrint problems.
Solution 1: Troubleshoot “No AirPrint Printers Found” Error
The error “No AirPrint Printers Found” indicates the inability to print to an AirPrint-enabled printer. This means that while attempting to print something from an Apple phone or tablet, you get an error message saying “No AirPrint Printers Found.” If this message is troubling you, use the steps below to fix the issue instantly.
Try each method until the issue is resolved.
1: Check the Network Connection
The first step to fixing this problem is to check the network connection between your HP printer and your mobile phone.
- First, ensure your Wi-Fi connection is strong.
- Then, make sure your mobile device and the HP printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Try to print.
- If everything is alright! Try to print from your HP printer. If you still can’t print, wait for 30 seconds, turn the printer back on, and try to print again.
- Still can’t print? Disconnect and then reconnect the printer to the wireless network. Again, take the print.
2: Enable AirPrint on your Mobile Device
If you are still experiencing the same issue, make sure AirPrint is enabled on your mobile device.
- Go to the Safari browser and type the printer IP address to open the embedded web server page.
- In the network section, make sure the AirPrint status is on.
- Finally, try to print.
Solution 2: Fix “No AirPrint Printers Found” Error After iOS Update
If your HP AirPrint is not working after a recent iOS upgrade, then for airprint troubleshooting, try resetting your Wi-Fi, rebooting your HP printer, and updating with the latest firmware. However, if you are exploring the ways on how to fix no AirPrint printers found HP in iOS, the step-by-step solution is described below:
1: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Launch the “Settings” app.
- Next, turn on “Airplane” mode.
- Then, close the Settings app.
- Further, lock your device and wait for a minute.
- Now, unlock your device.
- “Turn off” Airplane mode.
Hopefully, your device is working fine now. If still not, jump on to the second step.
2: Reset Network Settings
- Launch the “Settings” app.
- Click on the “General” tab.
- Now, go to the bottom of the screen and tap on “Reset.”
- Select “Reset Network Settings.”
- Enter “Passcode” and again click on “Reset Network Settings” to finish the process.
If you’re still having problems, don’t wait and continue to the next solution below.
3: Restart your iPhone and HP Printer
Restarting your device is the simplest way for airprint printer troubleshooting. Therefore, tap “Restart” on your iPhone to resolve the problem.
4: Change DNS
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the home screen.
- Now, tap on “Wi-Fi.”
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Now, click on the “info(i)” icon next to the connected network name.
- Next, scroll down and click on “Configure DNS.”
- Then, click on “Manual.”
- Remove the existing DNS.
- Now, click on “Add Server” and enter the new DNS servers 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
5: Restart Your Wi-Fi Router
- At first, plug out the Wi-Fi cable from the power source.
- Wait a few seconds, then plug it back in.
- If you are using a mobile hotspot, turn it off and on.
6: Check Ink Level
Sometimes, when ink levels are not appropriate, you may have issues with your HP printer. So, check the ink level of your printer to ensure that the problem is not due to a lower ink level.
7: Reset All Settings
- Launch the “Settings” app.
- Then click on “General.”
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Reset.”
- Next, select “Reset All Settings” and enter a passcode, if required.
- Again, click on “Reset All Settings” to confirm this process.
We hope that this piece of advice helps you solve your problem. However, if your problem is still the same and you are feeling blue and searching for a reliable service in the USA, get in touch with 123comsetup technicians to avail help and suggestions suggestions for hp airprint troubleshooting. We have a team of experts always ready to offer fruitful printer support through simple troubleshooting steps.
Technicians at 123 Com Setup will leave no stone unturned in fixing the AirPrint not working on HP printers or no AirPrint printers found problem.