You're looking for a simple-to-use all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. The HP DeskJet 2755e comes to mind. This printer is a dependable option with a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimum dpi and rates of up to 7.5 ppm for black and 5.5 ppm for color printing. You can scan and copy documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" using the flatbed scanner, which has an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
With the wireless capabilities of the DeskJet 2755e, you may access and share resources on a network. Additionally, you can print, scan, and copy documents directly from your smartphone with the HP Smart app.
The DeskJet 2755e's HP Plus support is among its strongest features and in this article, you will find complete detail of the HP DeskJet 2755e setup in a quick way. You can print up to 700 pages for free for six months when you pick HP Plus during product setup! Additionally, HP will automatically send you more ink when you run out. So the HP DeskJet 2755e is a wonderful option if you're searching for a flexible and affordable all-in-one printer.
Available Features In HP DeskJet 2755e
- DeskJet 2755e provides printing, scanning, and copying options for completing daily assign tasks on time.
- It offers an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi for documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" and a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for clear text and graphics.
- It has built-in wireless capabilities that enable printing, resource sharing, and the ability to print, scan, and copy common documents from a smartphone.
- The DeskJet 2755e is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program, which can save users time and money.
- It can print up to 7.5 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white prints, and up to 5.5 ppm for color prints.
- HP Plus enabled, the DeskJet 2755e offers users six months of free ink when they choose HP Plus at product setup, and will automatically send new ink when running low.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Cut the outer box packaging.
- Take the printer out of box with care.
- Remove all plastic packaging from the printer.
- Peel off the scanner glass and control panel Protection layer.
Power On The Device
- Connect the printer with the power cord.
- Connect another end of cord to power switch.
- Press the power button and , Turn on the printer.
- Set your preferred language, time and date with the control panel.
- Now let's move towards setup ink installation for HP Deskjet 2755e.
Ink Cartridges Installation For DeskJet 2755e
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Ensure the carriage is idle and silent before proceeding.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides, with the contacts facing the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its slot and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the previous step for the other ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer will start an initialization process that may produce noises, which is normal.
Download Drivers For HP DeskJet 2755e
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 2755e, in search box type your printer model and number to begin the search
- After you will get HP Deskjet 2755e, compatible drivers, click download.
- Now the file gets downloaded, save it on the system and click to start and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup. With this you will get data in correct order
Installation Of Software
- Ensure that your printer is connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Go to support.hp.com.
- Click on the "Support" tab.
- Type "HP Deskjet 2755e" in the search box and press "Search."
- Choose your operating system from the drop-down menu and click "Change."
- Select the program you want to download for your "HP DeskJet 2755e."
- Click on the "Download" option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Download Drivers with CD/DVD
- Ensure your printer is turned on.
- Now remove the installation CD/DVD and inspect it for any scratches or other obstructions.
- Now place the HP DeskJet 2755e driver installation CD/DVD in the computer's drive.
- Once it is initiated, your Windows screen will show a dialog box.
- The installation procedure will begin once you have inserted the CD.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for successful 123.hp.com/deskjet 2755e driver installation.
Wireless Configuration For HP Deskjet 2755e
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer's control panel.
- Select the "Settings" option and then choose "Wireless Setup Wizard."
- Follow the prompts to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, download and install the latest printer software from the HP website.
- During the installation process, select the "Wireless" option when prompted.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- On your Mac, launch the HP Utilities application.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 2755e printer from the list and press the "Continue" button.
- To open the Add Printer window, click the "Add Printer" button.
- Locate and choose the name of your printer from the list.
- Select the printer's name from the drop-down menu by clicking the "Use" menu button.
- Click "Add" to add your HP Deskjet 2755e printer to your Mac's list of available printers.
USB Configuration For DeskJet 2755e
- Placing the HP DeskJet 2755e printer close to your computer and on a flat table is a good idea.
- Turn on both your computer and the Deskjet 27555e printer to check if your computer is running the most recent version of the operating system.
- Download and install the most recent OfficeJet Pro printer driver.
- Using a USB cable, join the HP Deskjet 2755e printer to your computer.
- Once the connection has been established, assign print jobs to the printer and then assess the print quality. Write the text again using points.
- Use the same USB cable to turn on both your computer and HP NerverStop Laser 1202w.
- Click the "Apple" icon to access "System Preferences".
- From the drop-down menu, select "Printers and Scanners".
- Click the "+" sign to add the printer.
- Select your printer model from the list on the screen and complete the settings by clicking the "Add New Printer" button.
- Ensure that your Mac device is correctly connected to your HP printer.
Want To Resolve All Issues Of Deskjet 2755e In No Time? Contact Printer Support Expert Right Away ?
HP DeskJet 2755e is a multipurpose power printer for home and office both. this printer configuration is not just limited to printing, HP designed this in such a way that it can able to perform multiple tasks at once such as high-speed printing, copying and faxing in a faster way. HP Deskjet 2755e is a powerful tool as we all discussed earlier still it can face some errors as we use it in our daily operations. For resolving HP Deskjet 2755e breakdown in quick time, we need to connect with prominent experts of HP support for this. You can contact them via website or email, or simply access the service request form from their web page. Team of professional experts get all your queries in no time and gets them fix for you so that your printer back to normal one.