The LaserJet M15w is a high-performing printer that offers quick printing speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. Its laserjet technology provides consistent and cost-effective printing, making it a great choice for those who need to print frequently. Despite its powerful capabilities, the printer has a compact design that doesn't take up much desk space, only slightly more than a standard A4 sheet.
Because HP's newest laserjet M12w is not only the smallest in its class, but also the cheapest, it is directly targeted at the thriving micro economy and the hordes of workers whose homes double as their offices. The M15w might be an extremely specialized monochrome printer that only prints and only accepts A4 and a few other smaller paper sizes. It has just one input tray. There are no glitzy extras like duplex printing or a scanner included here.
This printer comes with some advanced features, including Wi-Fi connectivity and a smartphone app that provides a hassle-free installation process. The app also allows users to print and scan documents from the cloud, which is incredibly convenient for those who need to access files remotely. Overall, the M15w is an excellent choice for those who need a reliable, cost-effective, and space-saving printing solution with modern features.
Features Of HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Max print speed of 19 ppm and 100-page output tray keeps up with your workflow.
- Comes with a monthly duty cycle of 8000 pages.
- Office and home fit compact size of 13.6 x 13.7 x 11".
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology helps you save energy.
- Direct printing is available through Wi-Fi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria.
- Support maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
Place the printer box on a flat surface, and cut the outer packaging with the help of cutters. With care take the printer out of the box and remove all outer packaging. Now access the feeder tray section and remove plastic protection from there. After this let's move towards setup in toner Cartridges.
Toner Cartridges Setup For HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Open the access door to the toner cartridge.
- Remove the packing tape from the printer's interior.
- Remove the toner cartridge and its clips.
- By gripping both sides of the toner cartridge, gently rock it back and forth to spread the toner.
- To remove the toner cartridge's sealing tape, pull the orange tab.
- Align the toner cartridge with the printer's tracks.
- Firmly press the toner cartridge into the toner cartridge slot.
- Close the access door to the toner cartridge and it’s done.
Load Papers In Feeder Tray Section
- Extend the printer's paper tray.
- Slide the paper-width guides outwards to open them.
- Place printer paper in the tray slot.
- Adjust the paper-width guides until they are firm on the paper's edges. Check that the guides are not too tight, causing the paper to bend.
- Insert the tray pack into its slot and wait for it to correctly align.
- You are now finished with the paper alignment and loading process.
Download Drivers For HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup LaserJet Pro M15w and enter your printer's model and serial number in the search box to locate drivers.
- Once you have found the compatible drivers for the HP Laserjet Pro M15w, click on "download".
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Click on "start" and follow the setup instructions that appear on the screen.
Download Drivers with the help of CD / Dvd
- Check that your printer is turned on.
- Remove the installation CD/DVD and check it for scratches or other impediments.
- Insert the HP LaserJet Pro M15w installation CD/DVD into the computer's drive.
- When you start it, a dialogue box will appear on your Windows screen.
- After inserting the CD, the installation process will begin.
- For successful 123.hp.com/ LaserJet Pro M15w driver installation, follow the onscreen instructions.
Software Installation For HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Go to the HP support page once the browser is open.
- From the drop-down option, choose "Support".
- After entering "HP LaserJet Pro M15w" into the search box, hit "Enter."
- Click "Change" after selecting your operating system from the drop-down list.
- Click the "Download" button after selecting the program you want to download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect your HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer to your computer, install the software, and then start printing.
Connect HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wirelessly
- Connect your printer with same wifi as your system
- On start menu of your system select “ settings “
- Select “Printer and scanner” After Clicking on ‘ devices’
- Select “ add printer and scanner”, and wait for Windows to search
- Choose HP LaserJet Pro M15w From the list
- Complete configuration by follow on screens commands
- That's all, your printer is now comfortable for wireless printing.
- On your Mac, open the HP Utilities program.
- Click "Continue" after choosing your HP LaserJet ProM15w printer from the list.
- To open the Add Printer window, click "Add Printer".
- Locate and choose the name of your printer from the list.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, choose the printer's name by clicking the "Use" menu button.
- Your Mac will display a list of the available printers. Click "Add" to add your HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer to the list.
Connect HP LaserJet Pro M15w via USB
- Using the same USB cord, turn on your PC and HP LaserJet Pro M15w.
- You may open "System Preferences" by clicking the "Apple" icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Printers and Scanners".
- Click the "+" sign to include the printer.
- Click "Add New Printer" to complete the configuration after selecting your printer model from the list on the screen.
- Make sure your Mac and HP printer are safely connected by checking the connection.
- Using the same USB cable, connect your Mac and HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer.
- Select "System Preferences" from the menu.
- Select "Printers and Scanners" from the drop-down menu.
- To add a new printer, click the " + " sign.
- Select "Add New Printer" and one of the printer models listed.
- As needed, finish configuring the printer.
- Make sure your Mac is properly connected to your HP printer.
Get Help From Certified HP Professional For Setup Of Laserjet Pro M15w
HP Laserjet Pro M15w is one of the hot selling compact printers in the market because of its high speed printing and low-space effective performance. In this blog, we cover all steps for how to set up HP Laserjet Pro M15w in an easy way, still if you face difficulty in setting up your new printer you can connect with 123comsetup.com to resolve your problem. You just need to mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the technicians will connect you soon and answer all your queries.