HP has launched the smallest laser printer in its class, designed for efficient printing and time-saving. This monochrome printer boasts fast printing speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, ensuring maximum productivity. It consistently delivers exceptional print quality, making it an ideal choice for any printing needs. Its smart and elegant design adds to its user-friendliness, making it easy to operate. The LaserJet's compact size allows it to fit discreetly into any workspace. We get into deep of HP DesignJet Z6810 setup guide and come with easy setup for you.
Moreover, this HP+ cloud-connected printer is the smartest of its kind. It stays updated, secure, and always ready to print, no matter where you are. As a bonus, six months of Instant Ink printing package is included, allowing you to print worry-free.
Features of HP DesignJet Z6810
- Black & White printer with HP+.
- 6 months Instant Ink printing package included
- Ideal for the home office and small business
- Function: Print, copy, scan
- Sizes: A4; A5; A6; Envelopes (C5, DL); Custom
- USB 2.0 high speed port + Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Wi-Fi Direct, HP Smart App
- Duty cycle (monthly - A4): up to 8,000 pages
- 150-sheet input capacity, 100-sheet output capacity
- Smart and compact design: easy integration
- Intuitive design and ease of use
- HP Auto-On / Auto-Off technology: energy saving
- Dimensions: 360 x 264 x 197 mm
After getting an Overview of HP DesignJet Z6810 and knowing about its features, without wasting time lets move towards our HP Laser M140w Setup Guide.
First place the printer on a flat surface and cut tape and all plastic packaging from the printer. After this take out the printer from the box and place it properly. Now remove plastic protection from the printer and access the scanner section and free it from the glass protection sheet. Have a final check and make sure the printer is free from packaging. Take all the plastic for recycling which helps in reducing carbon footprint.
Power On The Device
- Connect the printer with power cord and turn it on
- For first few minuter printer make some noise and after it gets stable
- After printer gets stable, you need to set your preference for the printer
- With the help of a control panel, set your preferred region, country and language.
- Last you need to set your day and time and that's all
Load The Paper In Input tray
- Place the input tray in the appropriate slot.
- The paper guidelines should be moved as far as possible.
- Create a stack with white copy paper.
- Till they touch the edges of the paper, insert the paper guides.
- Insert the input tray cover by sliding it.
- Output bin extension should be removed.
Ink Cartridges Installation
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- Remove the cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides, with the nozzles facing towards the printer.
- Push the cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Repeat for any other cartridges if needed to be installed.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Download Drivers For HP DesignJet Z6810
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup DesignJet Z6810 and enter your printer model name and number to begin your search.
- Once you find the compatible HP DesignJet Z6810 Driver, click on the Download button.
- Save the Driver files on your computer.
- For finalized the process, follow the instructions shown on the screen
- Activate your PC and establish an internet connection.
- Visit the HP website.
- Choose "Software & Drivers" from the "Support" tab.
- Click "Search" after typing "HP DesignJet Z6810 " into the search box.
- Click "Change" after selecting your operating system from the drop-down list.
- Click "Download" after selecting the software bundle you want to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installation procedure after the download is finished.
- To finish the installation, adhere to the on-screen directions.
Download Drivers With The Help Of CD/ Dvd
- Make sure your printer is turned on and linked to your computer before adding the DVD.
- Check the installation CD for blemishes or other obstructions; if any are discovered, do not use it to prevent harm to your computer.
- Put the CD in your computer's CD drive.
- The installation process will start immediately when you eject the CD.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the printer's screen after saving the file to the C disk.
Wireless Configuration For HP DesignJet Z6810
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer's control panel.
- Select the "Settings" option and then choose "Wireless Setup Wizard."
- Follow the prompts to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, download and install the latest printer software from the HP website.
- During the installation process, select the "Wireless" option when prompted.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Turn on your printer and make sure it's connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device.
- Download and install the HP Smart app from the App Store.
- Open the HP Smart app and tap the Plus (+) icon to add your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the app.
- Once your printer is connected, you can print from your iOS device using the HP Smart app.
USB Configuration For HP DesignJet Z6810
- Place the OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer on a flat surface near your computer.
- Turn on both your computer and the DesignJet Z6810 printer to check if your computer has the latest operating system.
- Download and install the latest OfficeJet Pro printer driver.
- Use a USB cable to connect the OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer to your computer.
- Once the connection is established, assign print jobs to the printer and check the print quality.
- Connect your Mac and HP DesignJet Z6810 printer using the same USB cable.
- Select the "Apple" symbol from the menu and then "System Preferences".
- Choose "Printers and Scanners" from the list of options.
- select on the “ +” sign to add a new printer.
- Choose "Add New Printer" and select one of the listed printer models.
- Complete the printer configuration as needed.
- Ensure that your Mac device is properly connected to your HP printer.
Are you still facing problems with HP DesignJet Z6810 printer? You can register all your queries with us and one of our team technician connect with you to answer all your queries in short span of time.